The Makita DGA513Z is a 125 mm (5 inches) slide transfer is a variable speed angle grinder. It is a part of the ever-expanding cordless range of the Makita 18V LXT lithium-ion battery. And control, while the compact angled gear head allows improved access to tight spaces.
Driven by a brushless Makita engine, it provides higher power and speed, longer tool life, and longer service time. A broad variety of materials, including tiles, concrete, pipes, conduits, and more, are suitable for grinding and cutting. Powerful angle grinder now free from the restriction of cables and power socket.
Some of the Important Features of this Angle Grinder:
- The electric brake stops the grinding or cut-off wheel for full efficiency in 2 seconds or less.
- Furthermore, Automatic Torque Drive Technology controls the speed and torque for maximum output during operation.
- Apart from the above, The BL Brushless Engine removes carbon brushes, allowing it to run hotter and more effectively for longer life.
- Furthermore, The variable speed control dial enables manual RPM adjustment to align the speed with the application (3,000-8,500)
- As well as a Slide switch for operator comfort with lock-on
- For smooth start-ups and longer gear life, soft start suppresses start-up responses
- This also increases the energy usage of the battery. The usage increases up to 50 percent longer per charge.
- In order to match torque and RPM to the changing application requirements. The electronically operated Brushless Motor uses energy effectively.
- Moreover, The L.E.D. The 3-stage gauge shows the amount of battery charge
- As well as, Spiral bevel gears for more smooth rotation and more efficient energy transfer
- A removable mesh intake cover is built to prevent debris from entering the engine.
- The rubberized soft grip offers enhanced work comfort
- Compact and ergonomic construction with a length of only 382mm.
For more information please visit our website:
Also email us at:-