The Makita DBO180Z has been developed as the first 18V Li-ion battery-operated random orbit sander. For improved manoeuvrability, it has a compact nature with a short height and lower centre of gravity. The best possible ergonomic grip style for easy handling. As an efficient AC model, excellent performance yields high productivity.
Compact, short-height configuration with a lower center of gravity for increased maneuverability. The 3-stage, push-button, variable speed control enables accurate operation. Makita LXT 18V Li-ion batteries (1.5, 3.0, 4.0, and 5.0Ah) are approved, providing as much power as a power supply unit.
A pad control system designed to minimize spin-free and boost overall finishing for controlled start-up pad speed and pad brake. Instead of purpose-made random orbit sanding discs, you can also use standard sandpaper cuts to match. Orbital sanders aren’t too aggressive, so too much material is difficult to clear. You have the ability to handle either straight or ornate pieces of wood thanks to the unique design without running into the danger of injury. They are ideal for preparing a painting or sealing surface, or for knocking down a paint coat.
What’s the use of an orbital sander?
For a wide range of sanding and smoothing needs, orbital sanders are possible. These units are lightweight, simple to use and provide a swirl-free finish on surfaces such as wood, metal and plastic. Read below for guidance on how to use one for your sanding needs.
Some of the Special Features of the the Product:
- Electronic push button switch, easy to run, with 3-speed settings
- Also, it is Connectable to an extractor for dust
- Compact configuration for improved manoeuvrability with short height and lower centre of gravity
- Moreover, Ergonomically designed for the best possible grip and handling
- As well as it has a soft rubberised grip area which provides comfort.
- 3-stage, push-button as well as variable speed control allows precise work.
- Dust is collected by 8 sheets. Thus, leaves a clean work environment.
- Lastly, Accepts Makita LXT 18V Li-ion batteries (1.5, 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0Ah), producing as much power as a main powered unit.
For more information please visit our website:
Also email us at:-