Toptopdeal is the UK’s popular online store for buying Combi Drills. Makita combi hammer drills are devices that can be used to drive screws, but also to drill holes in tougher materials with a masonry’s bit. Makita combi drills allow you to complete with just one tool a variety of tasks. Makita’s best cordless combi drills available. CXT is their new 10.8V Compact device. The world of professional, cordless combi-drills.
Types of combi Drill
- Makita HP332DZ 10.8V CXT Brushless Combi Drill Body Only
- Makita HP331DZ 10.8V CXT Cordless Combi Drill Body Only
- DHP484Z 18V LXT Cordless Brushless Combi Hammer Drill Driver Body Only
- Makita DHP483Z 18V LXT Brushless Combi Hammer Drill Driver Body Only
- Makita DHP482Z 18V LXT Li-Ion Cordless 2 Speed Combi Drill Body Only
- The Makita DHP481Z 18V LXT Cordless Brushless Combi Hammer Drill Driver Body Only
- MAKITA DHP458Z 18V COMBI DRILL / DRIVER BODY ONLY
- Makita DHP453Z 18V LXT Cordless 2 Speed Combi Drill Driver Body Only
There are two values you’ll need to keep an eye out for here: voltage and torque. Of screws, nuts and small bolts, it is a battery-powered hole maker and a fastener motor. The general rule of thumb is that a more effective drill means a higher voltage. While lower (7.2V) and higher (20V) options are available, the majority of cordless drills today are 18V. Some drills will allow you to adjust the torque settings to use higher torque for stronger materials and less if you work with delicate things.
This ranges from 500 to 2000 RPM for cordless combi drill speeds. Most have approximately 1000 RPM peak no-load frequency.
Noise sound power
Levels of noise and vibration. Grade of sound energy 100 dB(A). Hearing protection should be worn when using electrical drills powered by the mains. Low noise drills may be available, but the act of rubbing hardened steel at high speed against brick will make a lot of noise. Lower speeds will reduce noise, but making the hole will take you longer.
LED job light
How many LED lights a cordless combi drill has and will depend on the make and model where they are located. On the left is an example of an LED-light cordless drill unit.LED lightbulbs are perfect for use on power tools such as cordless drill
A combi drill with a brushless motor offers many advantages. Both tools feature brushless motors purpose-built for the product and related applications, combining power and efficiency in a more compact size. The main difference between brushless or brushed drill motors is that the brushed variants are made of carbon while the brushless units use magnets to generate power.