The Makita 7104L 10.5 Powerful 12Amp Motor Portable Chain Mortiser 240Vis an innovative power tool that quickly, smoothly and accurately cut notches, through-holes and lap joints up to 128 mm in thick wood stock. Makita 7104L 10.5 is perfect for the framing of wood and is extremely portable.
A 1,140W motor is driving the razor-sharp chain. A 1,140W motor drives the razor-sharp chain.
This is the ideal tool for timber frame companies of small to medium size while being simple enough to operate for the home builders “do-it-yourself.” Ideal for the timber framing and log home industries, this innovative power tool quickly, smoothly and accurately cuts and/or cuts through-holes in thick wood stock.
- Powerful 12-amp, 3,200 rpm moto
- Max mortise width – transverse – 30mm
- Max mortise width – longitudinal – 130mm
- Vibration no load – 2.5 m/sec²
- Powerful 10.5 AMP motor (3,200 RPM) to quickly notch or cut holes in thick wood stock
- Extremely portable at only 38.1 lbs.
- Plunge depth adjustment in 1/8″ increments
- Chain tension adjustment cover with snap action
- Externally accessible carbon brushes for greater serviceability
It can quickly and accurately slice a mortise or splinter trench. Without resetting the base, this Chain Mortisers can swing to three cutting positions A creative tool like the Makita Chain Mortisers, however, is a great time saver that offers professional results for both timber framing and log home building.
Used by woodworkers around the world for thousands of years, the mortise and tenon joint is both simple and strong, and a vital link in the construction of a timber frame. Performance is the highest priority but, while preserving quality, saving time on each joint ensures higher profitability and more projects in a year. The last thing that anyone needs to do is turn down customers because the time is not enough.