Baby Nails™ - The Wearable Baby Nail File I New Baby Standard Pack - Baby Nail Care Set for Newborn’s (0 Months+)
- Baby Nails is the safe and simple solution to baby nail care. Used from birth Baby Nails is the easiest way to keep your newborn's nails short, smooth and trim. An innovative safe filing solution invented by first time parents after struggling to care for their own newborn’s nails. This unique and only wearable baby nail file on the market, provides parents with a hands-free way to file their little one's delicate nails.
- Newborn’s nails grow so fast and incredibly sharp too, they also wriggle a lot so cutting their tiny nails can be a challenge! In the first few weeks after birth, filing is recommended to keep babies nails short and clean and will avoid any accidents nipping your baby’s skin when using baby nail clippers. Regular filing also helps to prevent scratches rather than covering your baby's hands with scratch mitts. Keeping a baby's hands free to explore is best.
- Easy to use and a safer alternative to the sharp blades of baby nail clippers. With our Thumble on one of your thumbs you are also able to cuddle, feed or even read to your baby whilst filing, keeping them happy and content. With a clever wearable design, you can continue to care for your baby without the worry of dropping a nail file.
- Used regularly the Thumble is all that is needed for continued care of your baby’s nails from birth. Our nail file sticks have a unique snap-off design available in two grits: New Baby (from birth) and 6 months+ (6 months onwards). Our Thumble has a flexible design to fit all sizes of thumbs and has an opening on the front for a long thumbnail to fit through.
- The Baby Nails New Baby Pack is the perfect nail care solution to file your baby’s tiny and delicate nails from birth. It contains our award winning patented Thumble, 15 x ‘New Baby’ (from birth) snap-off nail files and a drawstring pouch for easy and safe storage. The ideal gift and must-have baby product for new or expectant parents, mums-to-be, parents-to-be and for baby showers. A hospital bag essential.