Fellowes Shredder Oil 120ml - Lubricant for Micro Cut and Cross Cut Paper Shredders
- EXTEND YOUR SHREDDERS LIFE: Fellowes 120ml Shredder oil conditions the cutters to extend the life of your shredder.
- MAINTAIN GOOD PERFORMANCE: If you use your shredder occasionally, then oiling your shredder may only be necessary every two months to maintain good performance. If you use your shredder a lot then Fellowes recommend you oil your cross cut shredder every time you empty the waste bin.
- HOW TO APPLY: To oil your shredder, simply hold down the reverse button. Squeeze oil across the entire paper entry while holding down the button. Hold down the reverse button for another 10 seconds to ensure the lubrication has spread through the cutters.
- WORKS WITH MICRO AND CROSS CUT: For use with all brands of cross-cut and micro-cut shredders. 120ml plastic squeeze bottle with extended nozzle ensures complete coverage
- DIFFERENT SIZED BOTTLES AVAILABLE: A larger 355 ml bottle (Fellowes Part No 35250 - Amazon ASIN B00006I58N) is also available
- IMPORTANT: Do not use aerosol oils to lubricate your shredder. Such lubricants are petroleum-based and can be a serious fire hazard. Use only vegetable-based oils like Fellowes Shredder Oil for all cross-cut paper shredders