MD CREATIVE 123 Draw With Me Learn How to Draw Animals Step by Step birthday present for Preschoolers and Kids Ages 3 4 5 Numbers 0-20
- NUMBER TRACING AND DRAWING - This easy-to-follow guide shows how simple it is to draw pictures of your favorite animals from numbers. With it you’ll soon be able to create charming portraits of a duck, monkey, cow, elephant, flamingo and 16 other creatures.
- ERASABLE - Save on paper use , just wipe off the marker and do it again! Easy to erase the image for kids. Set includes 21 sturdy two-sided cards, 1 marker.
- PORTABLE - Travel size for budding creators on the go. Kid can play everywhere her/her go, even play it in the car during the Journey. Great travel toy for girls and boys. Perfectly sized for portable writing practice for kids.
- EARLY NUMBER LEARNING - Designed two sided cards with colorful illustration on other side. Children will be very fond of it. This would be an excellent addition to your home classroom or a thoughtful gift for a toddler / preschool-aged child! The best gift for 3 to 5 year old child.
- EDUCATIONAL - Inspire your kid's creativity and imagination by drawing, Exercise hand-eye coordination. These cards will strengthen your child’s abilities in the following areas: counting, drawing, number recognition. Love him, give him the best.