WICCSTAR Black Wooden Ouija Spirit Board game with Planchette and detailed instruction
- 🔹 A savvy businessman named Charles Kennard noticed this occult craze and set out to invent a kind of "talking table," which would make it quicker and easier to reach the spirit world. Once he had developed a prototype Kennard asked the spirits what his invention should be called and the planchette spelled out "spirit board." When he inquired what the bizarre word meant, they replied "good luck."
- 🔹 The Ouija spirit board was first marketed as a toy in the 1890s with no explanation of how it worked, just that it could answer questions about the past, present of future with uncanny accuracy, and that it would provide a link "between the known and unknown, the material and immaterial."
- 🔹 Great entertainment to use with friends, party game, or as a unique present.
- 🔹 Talking board Includes spirit gameboard, planchette and detailed step by step instructions which gonna make your seance easy and safe.
- 🔹 Board Dimensions: A4 Sized - 12 x 9 Inches (~30cm x 21cm)