Angle grinders usually have three fundamental functions: cutting, grinding, and polishing. In terms of cutting, these work at a high speed. Moreover, it facilitates cutting tasks with ease. As well as provides greater grinding accuracy than stationary grinders as they are handheld.
Makita DGA901ZUX2 36V LXT Cordless 230mm Brushless Angle Grinder Body Only
The Makita Twin 18v LXT 230 mm Body Only Angle Grinders DGA901ZUX2. This angle grinder is powered by 2x 18v LXT Lithium-Ion batteries. These give equivalent power to a 36-volt unit. Also, A brushless motor, Active Feedback sensing Technology (AFT), and Automatic Torque Drive Technology are included (ADT). Moreover, When this angle grinder is in use, it enhances protection and performance.
- Firstly, The Brushless DC motor produces less heat accumulation. Also, it is suitable for extended use in industrial applications.
- Secondly, The battery guard protects batteries from shocks (e.g. damage to falls, bumps)
- Lastly, Wide lever switch with a lock-off feature.
Makita DGA513Z 18V LXT Brushless 125mm Angle Grinder Body Only
Makita DGA513Z 18V LXT Brushless 125mm Body Only Angle Grinder. Angle Grinder with a soft start to generate up to 8,500 rpm for smooth start-ups. In addition, it has variable speed control to suit the speed of the unit. This 18V Makita angle grinder also features a brushless motor that provides greater power and maximizes the running time of the battery.
- Variable speed control dial
- Anti-restart function
- Safety Paddle Switch
- Electronic current limiter for overload protection
- Battery fuel gauge
Makita DGA467Z 18V LXT Cordless Brushless 115mm Angle Grinder Body Only
In addition, Makita DGA467Z 18V LXT Angle Grinder Body 115mm Cordless Brushless For the most challenging applications. For optimal performance, the ADT technology adjusts speed and torque automatically during service. The DGA467Z model Makita is an Angle Grinder Bare Unit 18v LXT BL 115mm. Another feature included is “Active Feedback sensing Technology” or AFT, which turns off the motor if the wheel is unexpectedly forced to stop spinning.
- Automatic Torque Drive Technology: Automatically changes the cutting
- Spiral bevel gears for more smooth rotation and more efficient energy transfer
- Active Feedback sensing Technology (AFT): Shuts down the user safety instrument if the speed of rotation abruptly slows down.
In addition, Toptopdeal offers an over-discharge and over-heating warning for the Makita Angle Grinder battery. In conclusion, The vision of Makita is important for our engineering and our products’ relentless pursuit of innovation.
For more information please visit our website:
Also email us at:-