A combi drill is an all-purpose drill that can perform a variety of different functions and can also be referred to as an impact drill or hammer drill driver and usually the most expensive of these 3 options. Makita DHP484Z combi drill is a compact and highly effective drill. With greater control when digging into masonry, it comes with a side handle and depth gauge, which it will do up to 16 mm in diameter.
The rubberized handle was designed to provide the best grip and full thrust to the bit. Equipped with Battery Safety Circuit: designed to prevent damage to the battery due to over-discharge, high temperature or overload current.
The single LED job light is useful for working in dark conditions with pre-glow and afterglow features. Improved dust and drip-proof performance to ensure reliable operation even in bad weather conditions. Makita DHP484Z has single sleeve keyless chuck helps you to easily manage new bit installations while the lightweight 2 kg body makes it a convenient tool for anyone to use. This combi drill can reduce the operator’s fatigue with its two-speed gearbox and compact lightweight design. The motor housing is drip-proof and dustproof.
Types of a combi drill
- Makita HP332DZ 10.8V CXT Brushless Combi Drill Body Only
- HP331DZ 10.8V CXT Cordless Combi Drill Body Only
- Makita DHP484Z 18V LXT Cordless Brushless Combi Hammer Drill Driver Body Only
- DHP483Z 18V LXT Brushless Combi Hammer Drill Driver Body Only
- Makita DHP482Z 18V LXT Li-Ion Cordless 2 Speed Combi Drill Body Only
- DHP481Z 18V LXT Cordless Brushless Combi Hammer Drill Driver Body Only
- Makita DHP481Z 18V 185mm Xgt® 40v Max Brushless Hammer Drill Body Only
- DHP458Z 18V COMBI DRILL / DRIVER BODY ONLY
- Makita DHP453Z 18V LXT Cordless 2 Speed Combi Drill Driver Body Only
Why it is better from others?
- It’s built specifically for working in tight spaces, with a quick and easy change of bit, a bright white LED so you can see what you’re putting in holes, a steel belt loop and magnetic bit storage to hold everything at hand.
- Drilling in all materials is strong enough, and it can also push in screws and fittings.
- For tougher jobs, the XR Brushless Compact has 14 torque settings and a powerful hammer feature.
- The hammer function has a range of 0 to 30,000ipm for quick drilling into maçonnery and a slower mode of 0-7,500ipm: speed varies depending on how much pressure you put on the trigger.
- A brushless motor can feel the resistance and adjust to the task. That means that during a task that requires less force, it pulls only less power and it will draw more power when performing heavy-duty tasks.
In short, brushless motors are more efficient, more powerful and more durable than batteries.
- Forward / reverse rotation
- Twin LED job light
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Keyless Chuck
- Variable speed control by trigger
- 2 mechanical gears.
- Electric brake
- High comfort grips.
Torque is the twisting force that can be applied to the work surface by the drill. However, you need more torque and less speed when drilling on metal, concrete and other hard surfaces. Looking for a cordless drill with more than 400 in-lbs torque for heavy-duty work
The size of the chuck is the maximum size of the drill bit that you can hold. Chuck sizes that are most commonly available are 3/8- and 1⁄2-inch.
Battery Protection Circuit: designed to protect the battery from overload, high temperature or current overload damage. It can be very frustrating to have your cordless drill die in the middle of an intensive job, so having an extra battery charged and ready to go is a great bonus.
Toptopdeal is the UK’s most popular online shop to buy Combi Drills. The combi drill is one of the constructions ‘ most common power tools.