Toptopdeal is a famous online store to buy Makita Cordless Nailer from the UK. It is longer runtime, quicker readiness to fire, less recoil and more durability when firing short nails. Along with its LED low battery and error detection system plus a shock-absorbing battery fitting the GN900SE Nailer is an incredibly advanced nail gun. It has a nose tip designed for better visibility: for quick and easy access to the desired firing point on the workpiece.It also has a quick-release jam clearing system.
Types of Makita Nailer
- Makita GN900SE 7.2V Li-Ion Cordless 90mm First Fix Gas Nailer
- Makita GF600SE 7.2V 16Ga Second Fix Gas Nailer
- Best possible ergonomic handle for high maneuverability.
- Dual-position hooks are convenient for hanging machines on rafters etc.
- Misfire inhibitor plate for smaller length nails
Overheat protection for tool
When the tool is overheated, the tool stops automatically and the indicator blinks about 60 seconds. In this situation, let the tool cool before turning the tool on again.
Tips for maintaining maximum battery life
- Never recharge a fully charged battery cartridge. Overcharging shortens the battery service life.
- Charge the battery cartridge before completely discharged.
- Always stop tool operation and charge the battery cartridge when you notice less tool power.
- Charge the battery cartridge if you do not use it for a long period.
- Always assume that the tool contains fasteners. Careless handling of the nailer can result in unexpected iring of fasteners and personal injury.
- Disconnect the tool from the power source when the fastener jams in the tool. While removing a jammed fastener, the nailer may be accidentally activated if it is plugged in.
Thank you for reading the article.