It is often important to use impact drivers in small, compact spaces. MILWAUKEE FUEL M12FQID-202X Silent impact screwdriver-2 12V 2.0 Ah-4933464973 charger is the quietest wireless solution available on the market. Hydraulic powertrain FLUID-DRIVETM reduces metal contact within the device, providing quieter operation, smoother efficiency and improved reliability over a typical impact.
The Milwaukee ® DRIVE CONTROL enables the consumer to adjust to four different speed and torque settings to optimize the flexibility of the device. The head length is another key feature and benefit to search for when selecting a cordless impact driver. Because you’re going to use your impact driver in tight, awkward spaces at times, the better the shorter head length.
- The FLUID-DRIVETM hydraulic powertrain reduces metal contact within the tool, providing quieter operation, better performance and reliability over a daily impact.
- POWERSTATE™ brushless motor provides a constant output of up to 0 – 3,200 rpm for quicker driving of screws.
- 4-DRIVE CONTROL mode allows the user to switch to four different speed and torque settings to make the device more versatile.
- Individual control of battery cells optimizes the lifetime of the device and ensures long-term longevity of the pack.
- Shorter length – just 116 mm in tight spaces for more exposure, the most lightweight drill in its class.
How it works:
Instead of metal-to-metal impact mechanism, the MILWAUKEE M12 FQID IMPACT DRIVER uses a hydraulic powertrain. These also retain their peak torque longer due to a long strike period compared to standard impact drivers. The Milwaukee M12 FQID IMPACT DRIVER produces less noise and vibration as compared to traditional anvils impact drivers. The Milwaukee DRIVE CONTROL enables the user to adjust to four different speed and torque settings to optimize the flexibility of the device.
Self-tapping screw mode is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as minimizing screw overdriving, breaking and stripping. The machine works with all the batteries from the M18 Milwaukee. Using an adapter, it is safer to use an impact motor to drive long screws and delay bolts. This tool can drive faster than a standard impact at higher setting speeds — in many applications.
- Max. bolt diameter: M14
- Max. torque (Nm) : 50
- Sound Power [dB Lwa] : 95,7
- Sound Pressure [dB Lpa] : 84,7
- Vibration drilling (m/s²) :12,79
- Voltage (V) : 12
- Weight [without battery] [Kg] : 0.9
If you are searching for MILWAUKEE M12 FQID M12 FUELTM SURGETM 1⁄4′′ HEX HYDRAULIC IMPACT DRIVER, then the best shop is Toptopdeal. It is Milwaukee Tool’s quietest 12V impact engine, offering the best sound in class for wood fastening applications at just 76 dB(A). It is shorter in length – just 116 mm in tight spaces for more entry, the most lightweight drill in its class. It is the tool that works with all the batteries of the M18 Milwaukee. It tends to hit slowly but harder to produce a driving speed more consistently, and often quicker than conventional impacts.