Bosch GSB 18V-60 C Brushless Combi Drill Body OnlyBosch GSB 18V-60 C Combi Drill includes the highly efficient brushless EC motor along with sensor technology: a host of sensors constantly feedback to the tool’s electronic control. The Kickback Control increases user protection compared to power tools without the feature. 13-mm Auto-Lock drill chuck. Bosch GSB 18V-60 C Brushless Combi Drill Body Only Integrated LED light with afterglow function for illuminating the work area, even in dark places. Practical belt clip for conveniently hanging the tool on a belt or ladder. Motor brake for precise work when driving rows of screws. Users also receive warning messages via the app when the motors of their tools are stopped, for instance, due to overheating.
Bosch 18V Combi DrillRobust Housing and Battery Cell Protection are built into the BOSCH GSB 180-LI Cordless Impact Drill & Screw Driver 18V. For quick cleaning and serviceability, the motor has replaceable carbon brushes. If the tool has been cut off to shield itself due to Electronic Cell Protection or current overload, a flashing LED may indicate this. Bosch 18V Combi Drill brushless EC motor and sensor technologies are used in the GSB 18 V-60 C Combi Drill.
Bosch Combi Drill Features
- Integrated impact drilling function for drilling in masonry up to 13 mm
- Compact design: very short head length (only 184 mm) for perfect handling
- Innovative CoolPack batteries ensure optimum heat dissipation and therefore increase lifetime by up to 100% (cf. Li-Ion batteries without CoolPack)
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating, and deep discharge
- Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) protects the motor against overload and ensures a long lifetime
- 13-mm Auto-Lock drill chuck
- Integrated LED light with afterglow function for illuminating the work area, even in dark places
- Mountable bit holder for easy transport and storage of bits on the tool