Bosch Professional GSB 18 V - 85 C Cordless Combi DrillThe new GSB 18 V-85 and GCY 30-4 connection module (sold separately) is part of the new Bosch Connectivity System and allows tradespeople to customize custom settings and modify them to meet individual roles – an especially useful function for complex applications. Users will, for example, use their smartphones to set the ‘KickBack Control' feature to activate sooner. If the engines of their tools are halted, for example, due to overheating, users get alert alerts from the app. Bosch Professional GSB 18 V - 85 C Cordless Combi Drill is a powerhouse for use in masonry and incredibly robust, with a highly powerful brushless ec motor and sensor technology: a slew of sensors continuously feed data to the tool's electronic control unit, ensuring maximum accuracy, precision, and protection. It has a maximum hard torque of 85 Nm, making it the best in its class.
Bosch 18V Combi DrillThe new Bosch Connectivity System includes the GSB 18 V-85 and GCY 30-4 connection module (sold separately), which enables tradespeople to configure custom settings and change them to suit specific tasks – a particularly useful feature for complicated applications. Users would use their smartphones, for example, to set the 'KickBack Control' option to activate earlier. Users get warning warnings from the app if the engines of their tools are stopped, for example, due to overheating. With an extremely efficient brushless ec motor and sensor technology, Bosch 18V Combi Drill is a powerhouse for use in masonry and amazingly robust: A slew of sensors send data in real-time.
Bosch Combi Drill Features
- Powerful: 85Nm hard torque and brushless EC motor for a fast work rate
- Robust: All-metal chuck for the toughest applications on the Jobsite
- Convenient: Personalise your power tool by changing settings, e.g. KickBack Control or information about status changes – all with your digital portal in the MyTools app (GCY 30-4 connectivity module required)
- Practical belt clip for conveniently hanging the tool on a belt or ladder
- Motor brake for precise work when driving rows of screws