Bosch PSM 18 LI Cordless Multi-SanderBosch PSM 18 LI multi-sander cordless is a lightweight, strong all-rounder for sanding and polishing, both in places that are hard to reach and on small surfaces. When operating with the PSM 18 LI, the Bosch Microfilter device maintains its surroundings clean. The integrated dust extracting factor directly draws dust into the given microfilter jar. Also available as separate accessories for the sander is a solid lithium-ion battery and charger. In both Bosch 18V instruments, all components can be used. Bosch PSM 18 LI Cordless Multi-Sander is used to complete furnishings, cabinets, sets, and steps on hardwood, softwoods, painted and lacquery textures, metal, and stone. The Device Box Microfilter eliminates pollution.
Bosch 18V Multi-SanderBosch's strong and flexible, the multi-talented cableless tool is ideal for a variety of projects. The PSM 18 LI is intended to be used on corners, edges, and smooth surfaces on a medium scale. With the SDS device, you can quickly enjoy sanding fixture shifts. To ensure optimum sanding paper use, the triangle tip is rotated. Due to the hook-and-loop fixing mechanism, sanding adjustments to paper are simple and convenient. The Bosch 18V Multi-Sander is used to finish furniture, cabinets, sets, and steps made of hardwood, softwoods, painted and lacquered textures, metal, and stone. Pollution is eliminated by the Device Box Microfilter.
Bosch PSM 18 LI Multi-Sander Features
- Part of the 18 V 'Power4All' collection of tools - battery and charger sold separately
- Lithium-ion technology - small, light, powerful, and always ready to use, 3
- Green LEDs indicate the battery level
- Turnable/changeable Delta plate with SDS system for economical usage of sanding paper and plate, gives the possibility to attach other sanding attachments
- Sanding plate with lasting velcro type ensures high durability and easy change of sanding paper
- Compact size, ergonomic shape, Softgrip, Microfilter System box - easy to clean with maximum dust collection