A battery charger is a device used for driving the electric current into a secondary battery.
The charging depends on the size and type of the battery being charged. For instance, how much voltage or current for how long, and what to do when charging is complete. Some battery types have high resistance for overcharging. For example: continued charging after the battery has been fully charged. It all depends upon the battery type. And some types of batteries need or can use a timer to shut off the charging current at a set time. Also, Other battery types cannot withstand over-charging. Moreover, The charger may have temperature or voltage sensing circuits. As well as a microprocessor controller to safely adjust the charging current and voltage, determine the state of charge, and cut off at the end of charge.
DC18RC is a small, fast charger that charges Makita batteries from 14.4v to 18v. The internal cooling fan keeps the temperature of the battery low for a minimum of charging time.
Features of the product:
- Quick charge – charges the battery Li-Ion 3.0Ah in just 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU – collects memory chip information to create an efficient method of charging
- Digital power monitor determines battery condition and charging status
- The 18v &14v batteries of Makita have a memory chip incorporated that captures the history of battery use.
- During the link of the battery, the charger transmits the data
- Lithium-Ion technology gives the consumer the option of charging the batteries at any time without waiting for their full power deployment. A major advancement on older technologies such as Ni-Cad
- Multi-voltage, quick-charger battery optimised for charging batteries both LXT and CXT.
- Suitable for batteries with 14.4V and 18V LXT and 10.8V and 12V CXT.
For more information please visit our website:
Also email us at:-