We’re talking about the DeWalt 18v DCH273N Sds Plus Rotary Hammer Drill, its features, and other important stuff for you in this article.
The DEWALT DCH273N provides an outstanding 4500bpm load speed of up to 1200 rpm. For light chiseling, it has a rotation stop mode in plaster, tiles, and renders. Inwood, ceramic, and steel, an impact stop mode for rotary only drilling. The chuck and the gearbox shift backward and forward, absorbing the effect together.
- At more than 90 holes (10mm x 80mm) per charge, the leading high-speed drilling output category
- For light chiseling in plaster, tiles and make and impact stop mode for rotary drilling only in wood and metal, rotation stop mode
- High-capacity XR 5.0Ah 18V Brushless motor Lithium-ion battery platform for intense runtime and reduced maintenance
- Electronic clutch for consistently-high torque and improved durability
Two ribbed metal discs click in and out against one another in a Rotary Hammer Drill, causing damage. Instead, reach for an SDS Plus hammer drill.
- Voltage: 18 V
- Power Output: 400 Watt
- Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009): 2.1 J
- No Load Speed: 0-1100 rpm
- Blows per Minute: 0-4600 bpm
AN IMPROVED BRUSHLESS MOTOR
In professional cordless power tools, Brushless is practically the standard and that’s due to how robust these engines are and their improved performance.
THE THREE SPEED GEARBOX
The more gears a drill has, the larger the power you have over the chuck’s RPM. This is perfect for preventing a screw from being overdriven or for those occasions when the chuck just needs more power.
On the job site, knocks and bumps are expected and this can result in harm and corrosion to your drill chuck. A robust nitro-carburized metal is the DeWalt 18v chuck. During the manufacturing process, the metal used in the chuck is infused with nitrogen and carbon.
At more than 90 holes (10 x 80mm) per charge, the DEWALT DCH273N, Brushless XR SDS Hammer has a category-leading high-speed drilling quality. The cordless SDS hammer drill DCH273 provides unsurpassed runtime.
To buy Cordless and Corded Equipment, please visit our online store of power tools. Here, you can get any power tool that fits your needs.
For more information, please visit our website: www.toptopdeal.co.uk
Also email us at: –