Dewalt Cordless D26200L Compact Fixed Base RouterDewalt D26200L is a 1/4 inch (8mm) compact router with full wave electronic speed control with feedback which ensures the selected speed is maintained under any load for a consistent finish in all grades of timber, aluminium and plastics. Dewalt Cordless D26200L Compact Fixed Base Router has variable speed control (16,000 to 27,000/min) which enables router bit to be optimised for the application. It has a depth ring and clamping mechanism which combine to ensure the motor remains accurate, the aluminium motor housing and base construction provides long term durability with the large 100mm D-Base design to allow the user maximum router support on the workpiece.
Dewalt Fixed Base RouterDewalt aluminum engine bodies and the base structure have long-term stability with the wide D-base design of 100mm that allows the user optimum protection for the router in the piece. Dewalt Fixed Base Router has a profound ring and sealing system that ensures the engine stays accurate. For improved precision during service, the dual LED lights to improve visibility around the router bit and the multiple router lock stops allow quick, easy adjustments to the router bit. Dewalt Compact Fixed Base Router is equipped with variable speed controls (16.000 to 27.000/min), allowing optimization of the router bit for use.
Dewalt D26200L Fixed Base Router Features
- Variable speed control (16,000 to 27,000/min) enables the router bit to be optimized for the application.
- The depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure the motor remains accurate.
- Aluminum motor housing and base construction provide long-term durability.
- The large 100mm D-Base design allows the user maximum router support on the workpiece.
- Dual LED lights increase visibility around the router bit during operation for increased accuracy.