Dewalt DCH274P2-GB 18V XR li-ion SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill with Quick Change Chuck (2 x 5AH Batteries)The Dewalt DCH274P2-GB is one of the company's smallest cordless SDS+ drills. It weighs just 2.9kg but has a hammer, rotary hammer, and chisel modes, so even though it's cordless, you won't be lacking in versatility, and with 2.0Jls of impact energy, you won't be lacking in power either! The DEWALT SDS + Hammer Drill is a technological method that is often used in a variety of trades. Only the body is given. Lithium-ion batteries and chargers for the DeWalt XR Slide are compatible (sold separately).
Dewalt DCH274P2 bare unitThe DeWalt DCH274P2 cordless SDS Plus drill has 6.6m/s2 vibration control and a cordless, soft-grip design that makes it comfortable to use for long periods of time. The LED light makes it possible to use the tool in low-light conditions and around tight corners, and the 18V Li-ion battery improves overall performance and maintenance while improving run time. The SDS+ hammer drill's rotation stop mode is ideal for light chiseling in plaster, bricks, and render, whereas the impact stop mode is ideal for rotary only drilling in wood and metal. It is simple to use due to its lightweight construction and multi-position side handle.
Similar Products of Dewalt DCH274P2 Hammer DrillThere are various other similar products of Hammer drill such as M18BH-0, M18CHX-0, HR140DZ, DHR202Z, 0611903R7F, and many more.
Dewalt DCH274P2 SDS+ Hammer Drill Features
- 18 Volt XR Cordless Lithium-Ion SDS+ 3-Mode Dedicated Rotary Hammer Drill
- Rotation stop mode for light chiseling in plaster, tiles, and render and impact stop mode for rotary only drilling in wood and metal
- Brushless motor with high capacity XR 5 0Ah 18V Lithium-ion battery platform for extreme runtime and reduced maintenance
- The best-in-class vibration, 6.6m/s2, decreases device fatigue and extends operating times.
- The use of a bright white LED with a delay feature increases visibility.