Dewalt DCH333NT-XJ XR Flex Volt SDS-Plus Bare HammerThe DCH333NT-XJ XR is one of Dewalt's smallest cordless SDS+ drills. It weighs just 2.9kg but has a hammer, rotary hammer, and chisel modes, so even though it's cordless, you're not losing functionality, and with 2.0Jls of impact capacity, you're not short on power either! The DEWALT DCH333NT-XJ XR is a technical tool that is used on a regular basis for several trades. Only the body is given. DeWalt XR Slide Lithium-Ion batteries and chargers are compatible (sold separately).
Dewalt DCH333NT-XJ XR 18v li-ion XR cordless SDS plus drillThis DeWalt DCH333NT-XJ XR cordless SDS Plus drill has 6.6m/s2 vibration control and a cordless, soft-grip design that makes it easy to use for extended periods of time. The LED light allows you to use the tool in low-light situations and around tight corners, and the 18V Li-ion battery enhances overall efficiency and maintenance while maximizing run time. The rotation stop mode of the Dewalt SDS+ hammer drill is ideal for light chiseling in plaster, bricks, and render, while the impact stop mode is ideal for rotary only drilling in wood and metal. The lightweight build and multi-position side handle make it easy to use.
Similar Products of Dewalt DCH333NT-XJ XR Hammer DrillThere are various other similar products of Hammer drill such as M18BH-0, M18CHX-0, HR140DZ, DHR202Z, 0611903R7F, and many more.
Dewalt DCH333NT-XJ XR Hammer Drill Features
- Category-leading high-speed drilling performance at more than 66 holes (18mm Ø x 80mm) per charge
- Rotation stop mode for light chiseling in plaster, tiles and render and impact stop mode for rotary only drilling in wood and metal
- Brushless motor for extreme runtime and reduced maintenance
- Perform & Protect: best-in-class vibration at 8.5m/s², minimising user fatigue
- Bright white LED with delay feature improves visibility
- Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick, and masonry from 4mm to 30mm
- Compact, lightweight, and ergonomic design for improved comfort and support during extended operating periods
- Anti-Rotation Control systems detect a loss of control and react by instantly cutting the power