Dewalt DCH481N-XJ XR Flex Volt SDS-Max Rotary BR HammerFLEXVOLT Brushless 3 Fashion Dewalt DCH481N. SDS-MAX Dedicated Cableless Hammer offers true high-speed boiling results in more than 66 holes (18mm x 80mm) per load. XR FLEXVOLT is a 54V power tool range that provides unprecedented runtime and efficiency - for the first time, skilled tradesmen can reliably conduct heavy-duty construction applications without the need for mains power.
Dewalt DCH481N-XJ XR Li-ion CordlessThis Max Hammer Drill Dewalt DCH481 SDS provides a powerful impact of 6.1 Joules and a minute impact of 3150 blows. Equipped with a rotary control system that detects a control loss and reacts by cutting power instantly. Chiseling stop rotation and the rotational stop rotation with dry diamond cores only. rotative stop mode. The Max Hammer SDS DeWalt DCH481 provides the consumer with a real cable output with 6.1 Joules and 3150 impact energies per minute (EPTA 05/2009). The unit is equipped with a rotary device that senses a tool loss control and responds by cutting down power immediately. Chiseling stop rotation mode and rotary stop mode only with dry diamond cores.
Similar Products of Dewalt DCH481N-XJ Hammer DrillThere are various other similar products of Hammer drill such as M18BH-0, M18CHX-0, HR140DZ, DHR202Z, 0611903R7F, and many more.
DeWalt DCH481N-XJ 54V XR Flexvolt Brushless SDS Max Hammer Features
- True corded success in a cordless computer
- High drilling speed combined with a large number of holes per charge
- When the anti-rotation mechanism senses a lack of tool control, it immediately cuts the electricity.
- Rotational stop mode for chiseling and impact stop mode for rotary only drilling with dry diamond cores are both available.
- High-capacity brushless motor The XR FLEXVOLT 9.0Ah 18V/54V Lithium-ion battery platform provides long runtime and low maintenance.
- Perform and protect: low vibration at 9.4m/s2 reduces user fatigue.
- The use of a bright white LED with a delay feature increases visibility.
- Ideal for drilling anchors and repairing holes up to 40mm in diameter into concrete, stone, and masonry.