Dewalt DCP580N XR Brushless 18V Li-ion Cordless Planer with 2 x 4.0Ah BatteriesDeWalt DCP580N Brushless Li-ion Cordless Planer is the world’s first 18v brushless, cordless planer. It's a compact and well-balanced machine for both horizontal and vertical planing with twin 82mm reversible blades and the power to plane up to 2.0mm in softwood or 1.0mm in hardwood. There are two 82mm tungsten carbide tipped reversible blades already attached and it has a discreet onboard blade storage area, with an integrated Torx key for quick blade changes.
Dewalt DCP580NDewalt DCP580N has a DeWalt XR brushless motor which eliminates wasted energy, maximizing the runtime and life of the tool. This innovative new technology pairs a highly efficient brushless motor with a high capacity XR battery, working in tandem to provide maximum output and best-in-class runtime. Dewalt DCP580N has enough runtime for a typical day’s work from just one charge of a DeWalt 18v 5Ah XR Li-ion battery, significantly reducing costly downtime and providing end-users with market-leading efficiency.
Features of Dewalt Planer
- Brushless Motor - Increased power and runtime
- Large twin blade drum with TCT blades for high-quality surface finish
- Onboard blade storage and Torx key - for quick and easy blade changes
- 2.0mm Depth of Cut - For large material removal
- O.1mm increment depth adjustment - For fine adjustment
- Front and rear shoe milled in situ - For increased accuracy
- Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
- Airlock port - compatible with air-lock or dust bag
- Foot lock-off - stands the tool above the work surface