DEWALT DCS391B 20V MAX Circular SawThe DeWALT® 20V MAX* 6-1/2" Circular Saw has an extremely powerful motor that delivers a maximum of 5,250 revolutions per minute to the 6-1/2-inch carbide cutting blade, allowing you to cut through any material. The motor outputs a maximum of 460 watts. The rubber over-molded comfort grip is optimized for control and balance, allowing you to maintain a firm grip on this DeWalt cordless circular saw in all conditions.
DEWALT DCS391BThis Dewalt DCS391B saw has a lightweight and heavy-duty magnesium shoe that provides long-cut precision and job site dependability in challenging conditions. The 0 to 50-degree bevel on this DeWalt Circular Saw allows for fast and precise bevel cuts. The tool can cut at 45- and 90-degree angles, making it ideal for use on construction sites. This DeWalt cordless circular saw also includes DeWalt's Guaranteed Tough® 3-year limited warranty, allowing you to use your tool in a variety of conditions with confidence.
Similar Products of Dewalt Cordless Circular SawsThere are various similar products that are available of Cordless Circular Saws. Some of them are HK 55 EBQ-Plus GB, KS55-240V, HS301DZ, GKS 12 V-26, M18HB8, and many more.
Dewalt circular saw 20v brushless Features
- Powerful 460 MWO, 5,150 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides Jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- 0-50°(degree) bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control; Power Tool Type: Cordless
- 6.5-Inch carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90° and 45° and more cuts per charge
- Includes: DCS391 6.5-Inch Circular Saw and 6-.5-Inch Carbide-tipped Blade Battery & Charger Sold Separately