Dewalt DCS551NT Cordless Drywall CutDewalt DCS551NT XR Drying Wall Cut-Out Tool is a tool-free bit change system for quick and simple bit modification and a depth stop adjustable in the plunge sheet material for better power. Dewalt DCS551NT XR Cordless Drywall Cut Perfect for cutting hole systems for various components, including recessed lighting drywalls, electrical boxes or sockets, plywood, and assembly doors, acoustic sprinkle ceiling tile, and recessed lighting systems and light gauges/non-ferrous metals. The 26 000 rpm motor with tool-free bit changes is available in DCS551B 20V MAX* Drywall Cut-Out. For longer tool life, the dust-proofed switch guards against dust intake.
Dewalt Brushless Cut-Out ToolDewalt DCS551NT XR Drying Wall Cut-Out Tool is a tool-free bit change tool for fast and easy bit changes and a depth stop for improved strength. Download the XR Cordless Dewalt Brushless Cut-Out Tool It is ideal for cutting loop systems in different materials, such as recessed illumination drywalls, electric boxes or plugs, plywood, and mounting doors, acoustic sprinkle ceiling glass, recessed illumination systems, and light/nonferrous metals. DCS551B 20V MAX* Drywall Cut-Out is available for the 26 000 rpm motor with tool-free bit adjustments. The dust-proof tool protects against dust ingestion for longer tool life.
Dewalt Drywall Cut Features
- 26,000 RPM motor delivers fast cutting in drywall, acoustical ceiling tiles, plywood, etc.
- Tool-free for fast and easy bit changing without a wrench
- Bright LED light illuminates dark work surfaces for accurate cutting
- Dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer tool life
- Supplied with 3.2mm (1/8") and 6.4mm (1/4") collets, compatible with most rotary tool accessories
- LED illuminates the cutting area for improved visibility of cut