DEWALT DCS576N XR FlexVolt Circular SawThe DEWALT DCS576N XR FlexVolt Circular Saw is suitable for tearing, cross-cutting, and beveling in wood and other building materials. When cutting job site and joinery materials, the high torque motor provides improved durability and strength. Heavy-duty building projects may be done without the use of a power source. Its high torque brushless motor has a maximum speed of 5,800rpm, making it suitable for first-fix applications.
Dewalt DCS576NThe Dewalt DCS576N is the only circular saw fitted with a high torque brushless motor. It runs on an 18/54V convertible battery pack system (not included), giving the ability to cut for 90 meters in an 18mm OSB board. The diamond bore drive system of these Dewalt Cordless Circular Saw efficiently transmits the high torque generated, resulting in superior performance and faster cuts. The gearbox and blade guard is made of solid aluminum for improved reliability.
Similar Products of Dewalt Cordless Circular SawsThere are various similar products that are available of Cordless Circular Saws. Some of them are HK 55 EBQ-Plus GB, KS55-240V, HS301DZ, GKS 12 V-26, M18HB8, and many more.
Dewalt Cordless Circular Saw Features
- Scale for the precise cutting depth setting to 61 mm All-purpose ripping, cross-cutting, and bevelling circular saw for wood and other building materials
- For cutting job site and joinery materials, a high torque motor provides durability and strength.
- Compatible with the DeWalt guide rail system for fast and simple installation.
- A second handle is given for safe two-handed operation.
- The bevel angle can be adjusted to 57 degrees in a variable manner.
- Optimal balance for fatigue-free, healthy activity