Dewalt DCS576T2 Circular SawThe DeWalt DCS576 XR Flexvolt Circular Saw is suitable for tearing, cross-cutting, and beveling in wood and other building materials. When cutting job site and joinery materials, the high torque motor provides improved durability and strength. It has a machine base made of cast iron that is compatible with the DeWalt guide rail framework. DeWalt DCS576 XR Dewalt Circular Saw has a solid block structure that allows for low vibration operation and long service life. With a scale for precisely setting a cutting depth of up to 67mm and variable bevel angle change to 57°. There is also an extra handle for secure two-handed operation.
Similar Products of Dewalt Cordless Circular SawsThere are various similar products that are available of Cordless Circular Saws. Some of them are HK 55 EBQ-Plus GB, KS55-240V, HS301DZ, GKS 12 V-26, M18HB8, and many more.
Dewalt flex volt circular saw Features
- Scale for the precise cutting depth setting to 61 mm
- All-purpose ripping, cross-cutting, and bevelling circular saw for wood and other building materials
- For cutting job site and joinery materials, a high torque motor provides durability and strength.
- Compatible with the DeWalt guide rail system for fast and simple installation.
- A second handle is given for safe two-handed operation.
- The bevel angle can be adjusted to 57 degrees in a variable manner.
- Optimal balance for fatigue-free, safe operation
- It has a cast machine base suitable for use with the DEWALT Guide Rail system
- Scale for precise cutting depth setting to 67 mm
- High torque motor for durability and power for cutting job site and Joinery materials
- Stable block construction for low vibration running and long service life
- Complete with 2 x 54V 6. 0Ah batteries