Dewalt Cordless DCW200B Brushless SanderDewalt has extended its cableless solutions range with a 20V max 1/4 sheet sander. This new sander provides the power and runtime needed for traditional light sanding tasks according to DeWalt. Furthermore, this recent Dewalt 20V variable speed brushless 1/4 sheet sander makes a lot less mess with the efforts of the brand to make the DCW200B compliant with its dust extractors. Dewalt Cordless DCW200B Brushless Sander has a speed dial that allows you to set the sander between 8000 and 14000 UPM anywhere (oscillations per minute). In terms of power, it is known that this sander is charged for up to 40 minutes (using a 5.0Ah battery). If you remove the paint or sand just slightly before you add a finish will shift.
Dewalt DCW200B SanderDewalt 20V MAX* XR brushless 1/4 sheet variable speed sander delivers the power and operating time needed for the job to be performed. A speed dial offers speed modulation for a range of occupations from 12,000 to 14,000 UPM. The single-handed stain bag is tightly fastened to the sander to help gather Staub or the sander may be directly connected to the dust collectors DWV010 or DWV012 (sold separately). Dewalt DCW200B Sander overmolding rubber grip ensures comfortable sanding. Paper clamp built to safely and easily retain paper. Sold separately battery and charger.
Dewalt Sander Features
- Brushless motor provides runtime and efficiency to get the job done
- Variable speed control from 8000 - 14000 OPM to match the speed to the application
- Low profile height allows the user to get close to the work surface for precise sanding
- Paper clamp designed to hold paper securely and allow for easy installation
- Dust-sealed switch to protect against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Texturized rubber over-mold grip for comfortable sanding One-handed locking dust bag
- The dust port is designed to fit directly to the DWV010 or DWV012 dust collectors (sold separately)