Husqvarna 236-14" Chain SawThe Husqvarna 236 Chainsaw is the ideal chainsaw for any home-owner looking for an easy-to-handle, well-balanced machine. It is one of the best domestic models on the market which is why we’ve decided to write a chainsaw review explaining what’s so great about it. The Husqvarna 236 Features a 14" (35cm) bar length. This Husqvarna chainsaw delivers a power output of 1.3kW with a displacement of 38cc.
Husqvarna ChainsawDesigned to tackle lighter garden tasks like pruning, felling small trees, and cutting firewood, this domestic Husqvarna Chainsaw is perfect for the occasional chainsaw user.
Features of Husqvarna Chainsaw
- X-Torq® engine: Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Air Injection: Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
- Magnesium Crankcase: Sturdily built crankcase withstands high RPMs and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- The combined choke/stop control will make your chain saw easier to start and prevents it from flooding.
- Thanks to the centrifugal air cleaning system wear will be minimized and the time you can use it between filter cleanings is extended.
- SmartStart® feature means that resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%. It enables you to start your machine quickly with minimum effort.
- LowVib®: Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands.
- Fitted with a Husqvarna 38cc X-Torque petrol chainsaw engine, its unique X-Torque technology improves fuel economy by up to 20% and cuts exhaust emissions up to 75% (when compared to the equivalent Husqvarna petrol chainsaw models without X-Torq).
- This domestic chainsaw comes fitted with a 14” chainsaw bar and safety chain as standard and is incredibly easy to use.
- Its ergonomic design and leading engine technology make this lightweight chainsaw easy to handle and maintain.
- Unlike many petrol chainsaws, the Husqvarna 236 uses a centrifugal air cleaning system that helps prevent sawdust from entering the air filters and clogging, reducing cleaning and maintenance needs, and increases engine durability.