The Makita DJV180Z, powered by Makita lithium-ion batteries, is a small and lightweight jigsaw. This 18 volts LXT cordless lithium-ion jigsaw with tool-less shift and built-in work light comes only as a body. The tiny and lightweight Jigsaw is twice insulated with a soft beginning. It provides a smooth and strong cut at 2,600 spm at a high rotational speed.
Orbital-action LED Job Light jigsaw. Makita 18V Li-ion batteries and regular bayonet fitting blades are approved.
A well thought out orbital jigsaw by the Makita DJV180Z, which performs many market parallels when making straight and curved cuts. This jigsaw has a locking mechanism on the trigger switch that allows for continuous operation and decreases fatigue when making long cuts. For solid cutting results, Bevel cuts up to 45 degrees left or right and a positive stop at 90 degrees. A jigsaw is a saw that uses a reciprocal blade, such as stenciled patterns, to cut irregular curves in wood, metal, or other materials. Jigsaws work well for cutting softwood not reaching 1-1/2 in.
What do you mean by a Jigsaw?
An electrical motor and a reciprocating saw blade make up a jigsaw power tool. In order to build miter joints, jigsaws with sole plates that have a beveling mechanism can cut angles usually up to 45 degrees relative to the usual vertical stroke.
Some of the Important Features of this Product:
- The ergonomically rubberized handle offers a simple grip and more control while minimizing hand fatigue and discomfort.
- The big 2 finger variable speed trigger makes it easy to operate this jigsaw even with gloves on
- Moreover, 3 orbital configurations + clear cut
- As well as The pencil line of dust will be removed by the blower
- Compact and lightweight
- Tool-less change of blade – push-in lock system makes very quick changes of blade
- Smooth and strong high-stroke cutting speed at 2,600 spm
For more information please visit our website:
Also email us at:-