Makita DCG180ZBK 18V LXT Cordless Caulking Gun Body OnlyMakita DCG180ZBK 18V LXT Caulking Gun in carrying Case. It has a compact and lightweight design and is compatible with 300ml cartridges, 600ml sausage packs. Makita is the market's leading producer of professional power tools. This assurance does not extend if the machine is fitted with non-genuine or approved parts or accessories. Makita DCG180ZBK 18V LXT Cordless Caulking Gun Body Only use of non-genuine or compatible batteries. Caulk usually comes in a tube. They also come for a better grip with the rubber handles. The nozzle end of the tube goes in first. When the caulk is firmly in place, remove your thumb. Caulking with a standard caulk gun can be tedious. You have to take your time, and try your best to control the amount of caulk being used. It can also cause strain on your fingers and wrists when working with larger projects.
Makita 18V Caulking GunMakita DCG180ZBK is an 18V lithium-ion battery driven high-performance cordless coulter rifle. It is designed to be small, lightweight and compatible with 300ml cartridges, 600ml packages, and 600ml screens with a 600ml holder provided. Makita LXT Cable Caulking Gun Body Makita 18V Caulking Gun Just non-authentic battery or battery compliant. Normally Caulk comes in a pipe. The rubber handles are also available for easier grip. First the funnel end of the nozzle. Remove your thumb until the clot is safely in contact. A standard cock can be boring with a standard rifle.
Makita Caulking Gun Features
- Variable speed control by dial and trigger switch for maximum control of sealant flow rate
- The anti-drip function stops excess from oozing out just on the release of the switch trigger
- Rubberized soft grip provides a comfortable grip and better control
- Compatible with 300ml cartridge, 600ml sausage pack, and bulk sealant
- A plunger rod for bulk sealant can also be used as a suction plunger to pump up