Makita DFS251RTJ TEK Screwdriver, 18 VMakita DFS251RTJ is a cordless Tek screwdriver designed for Tek applications. It is fuelled by an 18V Li-ion LXT slide Type battery (not included), has a brushless motor, and can deliver up to 2, 500 rpm via variable speed via the trigger. These units, especially for jobs requiring multiple screws, will allow you to do more work with less effort.
Makita cordless screwdriver 18VThe screw guide on this Makita screwdriver machine prevents the screw strip from tangling and folds for storage and transport against the auto-feed housing. It also has a forward and reverses feature for this screwdriver. The auto-feed has resulted in increased occupational protection, as well as a reduction in lost time and workers' compensation claims. It influenced the use of auto-feed systems in window installation. It may seem simple, but using a power tool is much more convenient than manually driving in fasteners.
Makita DFS251RTJ TEK Screwdriver Features:
- High torque TEK screwdriver. Its lower rpm produces more torque suited for hard material applications
- BL Brushless motor designed to be more powerful and more efficient enabling increased work on a single charge
- Push drive technology, motor only starts rotating at full speed only when screws are inserted into a board and load is placed on the screw tip
- LED job light with afterglow function and manual off switch
- Ergonomically designed tool body for maximum comfort and control
- The one-touch locator allows for easy locator installation and removal
- Aluminum gear housing for a longer-lasting tool
- Lock-on function means the motor will not rotate under no-load conditions
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Belt hook as standard
- Ergonomic soft grip for less fatigue
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Designed for TEK applications