Makita DFS251Z TEK Screwdriver, 18 VMakita is the leading manufacturer of professional power tools on the market. Makita DFS251Z is a cordless Tek screwdriver, designed for Tek applications, powered by an 18V Li-ion LXT slide Type battery (not included), with a brushless motor and variable speed by the trigger to deliver up to 2, 500 rpm.
Makita tek screwdriverThe DFS251Z has a lock-on function and features push drive technology; in lock-on mode, The motor starts only when the fastener is engaged. This cordless screwdriver has aluminum gear housing for added durability. 1-year manufacturer warranty with a further 2 years when registered within 30 days of purchase. This guarantee does not apply where non-genuine or recommended parts or accessories are fitted to the tool. The use of non-genuine or compatible batteries and Chargers with Makita Tools will invalidate the Makita guarantee for our tools.
Makita DFS251z lxt 18v brushless tek screwdriver features:
- High torque TEK screwdriver. Its lower rpm produces more torque suited for hard material applications
- BL Brushless motor designed to be more powerful and more efficient enabling increased work on a single charge
- Push drive technology, motor only starts rotating at full speed only when screws are inserted into a board and load is placed on the screw tip
- LED job light with afterglow function and manual off switch
- Ergonomically designed tool body for maximum comfort and control
- The one-touch locator allows for easy locator installation and removal
- Aluminum gear housing for a longer-lasting tool
- Lock-on function means the motor will not rotate under no-load conditions
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Belt hook as standard
- Ergonomic soft grip for less fatigue
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Designed for TEK applications