Makita DGA452Z LXT with a sleeve clamp, side handle and abrasive wheel.
Cordless comfort for grinding & cutting applications is offered by the Makita DGA452. The MASK DGA452Z is simple to use with a small circumference motor housing with a soft grip for improved comfort and power. The electronic current limiter prevents the engine from overload and there is an alarm light that switches on to warn of imminent overload as well as low battery warnings. Moreover, a Skilled grinder of consistency with safety against overload and accidental start protection. Also, it Accepts 18V Li-Ion Makita batteries.
Are the angle grinders powered by the battery a good thing?
In terms of portability and convenience, cableless angle grinders are certainly unparalleled. There have been some significant developments in battery technology in recent years that have contributed to the mass adoption of power tools such as cordless angle grinders.
Some of the Special Features of this Product:
- With an impressive 10,000 RPM, Makita developed 50 percent faster grinding.
- Apart from this, A more compact design with a length of just 12-1/2″ and a weight of only 5.6 lbs. for less operator fatigue”
- Like a glove with even pressure and easy power, the ergonomic form suits
- LXT Lithium-Ion not only offers longer operating time, 5x lower self-discharge (for any time of use) but also 16 firm contact terminals carrying contact terminals (for constant high power)
- Built-in electronic control circuit for overload safety with L.E.D. warning lights
- In addition, it has a Slide turn with lock on
- Moreover, Effective angle grinder is now free from cable and power socket restrictions
- And, is Able to use wheels or discs for grinders of mains
- Furthermore, Small circumference motor housing and Easy-to-grip
- Work anti-restart
- Electronic Limiter for Current
- The MASK DGA452Z is simple to use with a small circumference motor housing with a soft grip for improved comfort and power.
For more information please visit our website:
Also email us at:-