Makita DHR243Z 18V LXT SDS+ Brushless Rotary Hammer DrillMakita DHR243Z 18V LXT SDS+ Brushless Rotary Hammer Drill. It's essentially the DHR242, but with this version, you get the Quick Change Chuck (QCC) for easy switching to standard straight shank drill bits. The unique construction of the rubber joint of this Makita SDS+ Hammer Drill suppresses vibration transmission to battery terminals, minimizing battery failures such as terminal breakage or poor electrical contact. There are two pistons in the rotary hammer drills – a drive piston and a flying piston. An electric motor turns a crank that moves the piston in a cylinder back and forth.
Makita DHR243Z 18V LXT Cordless Hammer DrillMakita DHR243 cordless combination hammers have a 24mm (15/16") head and are operated by a single LXT 18V Li-Ion battery. It's similar to the DHR242, but this model includes a Quick Change Chuck (QCC) for quick switching to regular straight shank drill bits.
Similar Products of MAKITA DHR243Z SDS+ PLUS Hammer DrillThere are various other similar products of Hammer drill such as M18BH-0, M18CHX-0, DCH333NT, DHR202Z, 0611903R7F, and many more.
MAKITA DHR243Z Features
- Quick Change Chuck makes it easy to switch between standard and SDS bits
- Can drill as fast or faster as 24V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR200 in concrete
- One-touch of SDS-plus slide chuck
- The handle is easy to handle
- Provides a safe and comfortable grip in any operation; overhead, palm-up, or palm-down grip drilling
- Operation in 3 mode: rotation + hammering, only hammering & rotation
- The body of the tool is separated into the upper and lower housings at the foot of the handle, where the housings are joined together with vibration absorbing coil rubbers
- Higher productivity than the BHR202 model achieved by using an efficient Brushless DC motor to reduce energy loss by 30%, allowing longer running times between battery charges.
- Voltage - 18V