MAKITA DHR263ZJ TWIN 18V SDS+ ROTARY HAMMERThe Makita DHR263ZJ is a 26mm cordless SDS plus rotary hammer drill based on model BHR262 but powered with 2x 18v batteries giving the equivalent power of a 36v machine. Includes Makpac Type 4 Case.
MAKITA DHR263ZJ Rotary Hammer Drill MachineFeaturing a powerful 36v DC motor this Makita Rotary Hammer Drill Machine has enough power to drill holes up to 26mm in concrete 54mm TCT core and 65mm TCT core, a vibration-absorbing handle with rubber grip gives excellent control and the balance is what you have come to expect with Makita tools. The Makita-built motor delivers 0 to 1,200 pm and 3.0 J of impact energy for faster drilling. With the three-mode operation, rotation plus hammering/hammering only or rotation only.
Similar Products of MAKITA DHR243Z SDS+ PLUS Hammer DrillThere are various other similar products of Hammer drill such as M18BH-0, M18CHX-0, DCH333NT, DHR202Z, 0611903R7F, and many more.
Makita Hammer Drill Features:
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system
- Compact design that maintains the same easy handling and high maneuverability as the BHR262
- LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions
- 3 mode operation - Rotation + Hammering - Hammering only - Rotation only
- When different capacity batteries are used together, (for example 3.0Ah
- BL1830 and 4.0Ah BL1840, or fully charged BL1830 and 70% charged
- BL1830), the machine stops when the battery with less capacity gets empty
- One-touch slide chuck for SDS-plus bit