Makita DML801Z Rechargeable Florescent 12 LED Light TorchMakita DML801Z Rechargeable Fluorescent LED Torchlight has a completely rotatable and foldable light head, allowing the trade to use it in a variety of areas around the site, and is particularly useful when doing maintenance work. The two-stage push button switch allows you to choose between maximum brightness (12 LEDs) or half power (6 LEDs) illumination to cover the work area. In addition, the handy retractable metal hook allows you to hang the torch next to the job.
Makita DML801Z FlashlightMakita DML801Z Flashlight is a rechargeable fluorescent cordless torch with 12 LED lights. This flashlight head folds up and down with 7 positive stops and rotates left to right for multiple lighting angles, this torchlight has a Metal hang hook that swivels 360° and folds away for extra convenience, 2-Mode on/off switch delivers either full brightness (240 lumens) with 12 L.E.D. or half brightness (120 lumens) with 6 L.E.D. Makita DML801Z is a compact and ergonomic design at only 380 mm (15") long. This Makita flashlight has a Rubberized soft grip that provides increased comfort on the job. The flashlight provides 12 hours of continuous illumination on a single charge on the full brightness/12 LED setting and 22 hours on the half brightness/6 LED setting when using the fast-charging 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery (sold separately). The head of the flashlight folds up and down, pivoting left to right to provide multiple angles of illumination. When not in use, a steel hang-hook swivels 360 degrees and folds away.
SIMILAR PRODUCTS OF MAKITA CORDLESS TORCHESThere are various similar products that are available for Cordless Torches and Lighting. Some of them are M18TLED, M12TLED-0, 600370000, 600368000, 06039A1100, and many more.
Makita Fluorescent Light Features
- Works with 14.4 or 18 Volt Makita lithium-ion batteries
- 12 LED wide & bright illumination with a rotatable, foldable light head
- 6 LED or 12 LED power selection for battery saving
- Head rotates both left and right for various lightning directions with 7 positive stops at 0, 30, 60, 90, 120, 150 & 180 degrees
- 2 stage push button switch enables to select either full brightness (12 LEDs on) or half brightness (6 LEDs on)
- The convenient metal hook can be retracted and stored behind the light head and can swivel a full 360 degrees
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip
- Up to 17 hours of continuous illumination in 12 L.E.D. mode with a 5.0Ah 18V LXT battery (sold separately)
- Up to 40 hours of continuous illumination in 6 L.E.D. mode with a 5.0Ah 18V LXT battery (sold separately)