Makita DML802 14.4V - 18V Li-ion 9 Position TorchMakita DML802 14.4 - 18V LXT Li-Ion LED Torch is slim and compact, approximately 275mm tall, and weighs only 1kg with an 18V LXT battery, sold separately. The robust aluminum head pivots, with 9 positive stops from -60° to +110°. It weighs only 500 g for comfortable handling and the powerful 3.2-watt beam provides. Makita DML802 18V LXT Lithium-Ion LED Torch offers bright illumination, flexibility, and ease of use. The single LED bulb emits a total of 200 lumens of light. This torch will provide up to 13 hours of continuous illumination on a single charge when used with the BL1830 3.0Ah battery (battery and charger sold separately). Makita 14.4v or 18V Lithium-Ion batteries can be used to power the flashlight.
18V Makita TorchA metal hang-hook provides added convenience. 18V Makita Torch has the ability to tilt in nine different positions which means no matter where you need the light to point the lamp it won't let you down. It also features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) for improved dust and water resistance. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. Torch a high-intensity light fixture that is used to illuminate the stage for the benefit of technicians. Technicians use these lights, rather than the stage lights for a number of reasons.
SIMILAR PRODUCTS OF MAKITA CORDLESS TORCHESThere are various similar products that are available for Cordless Torches and Lighting. Some of them are M18TLED, M12TLED-0, 600370000, 600368000, 06039A1100, and many more.
Makita 18V Battery Torch Features
- High-luminance single L.E.D. flashlight provides 200 lumens
- 12 position pivoting flashlight head with positive stops from 60 - 110 Degrees
- Aluminum flashlight head design for increased durability
- Metal hang hook is convenient and job site durable
- A multi-faceted reflector controls the direction and spread of the light
- L.E.D. and provides a sharp, round spotlight
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 256 mm long
- Weighs only 0.65 Kg without a battery
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- An ideal addition to any toolbox or workshop