Makita DMP180RT1J Cordless Inflator, 18 VMakita is the leading manufacturer of professional power tools on the market. Makita tyre inflators are one of the best tools. The DMP180RT1J cordless tyre pressure inflator, suitable for inflating bicycle and vehicle tyres, sports balls, and inflatable leisure equipment, is powered by 18V Li-ion LXT slide-type battery to deliver up to 12 litres per minute air discharge and 830 kPa maximum air pressure. The DMP180RT1J is equipped with a digital air pressure gauge, LED job light for illumination in dark places, and auto-stop function at pre-set target pressures.
Makita cordless inflator 18vMakita cordless inflator, 18v features the main switch equipped with an auto-off function to prevent accidental start-up during transporting, protection from over-heating; the thermostat is activated to protect the Inflator when the pump temperature increases, and memory function to remember the last pressure settings before turning off the Inflator. The DMP180RT1J has built-in storage for different valve adapters and is supplied with various valve adapters. The DMP180RTJ is equipped with a battery protection circuit designed to protect the battery from damages due to overheating, over-discharge and overload current and is not compatible with G-Series batteries. 1-year manufacturer warranty with a further 2 years when registered within 30 days of purchase. This guarantee does not apply where non-genuine or recommended parts or accessories are fitted to the tool. The use of non-genuine or compatible batteries and chargers with Makita tools will invalidate the Makita guarantee for our tools.
Makita DMP180RT1J Cordless Inflator Features:
- Because of its high ground stability, it can be used as a "stationary rig" to minimize operator fatigue.
- LED job light for ease of use in the dark
- For better visibility, use a digital pressure gauge with a backlight.
- The unit is protected from overheating by the thermostat.
- The main power switch has an auto power-off feature, as well as a trigger switch.
- To prevent unintended start-up during transportation, the main power switch has an auto power-off feature.