Makita DRS780Z 36V LXT Cordless Brushless Circular Saw Body OnlyMakita DRS780Z is a 185mm cordless rear handle saw. Makita DRS780 is a 185mm cordless rear handle saw powered by two 18v Li-ion batteries in series and featuring high power similar to AC tool. With the advent of the innovation of lithium-ion. Makita DRS780Z 36V LXT Cordless Brushless Circular Saw Body Only with this 185mm diameter blade is broadly in the middle of the diameter blade range. Li-ion is the latest technology, prior to that it was Ni-MH and Ni-Cad was the original. A Brushless DC engine produces less heat buildup and is suitable for extended use in production/manufacturing applications. Tool hanger allows you to hang the saw when not in use Features a high power brushless 1700w motor producing a max 5100rpm no-load speed, the 185mm diameter blade capable of max 65mm cutting capacity at 90°, max 45mm at 45° & max 8mm at 53°.
Makita 36v Handle Circular Saw UKMakita is the Uk market's leading manufacturer of professional power tools. The DRS780Z Circular Saw is powered by two 36V Li-ion LXT slide-type batteries (not included), which supply power to the 36V brushless motor, which has a soft start and can deliver up to 5,100 pm and 1,700 watts, delivering high power comparable to a mains machine. Makita 36v Handle Circular Saw UK has a die-cast magnesium base and blade guard for durability, a rear handle design, and Automatic Torque Drive Technology (ADT), which automatically adjusts the cutting speed based on the load condition. Manufacturer's warranty of one year, with an additional two years if registered within 30 days of purchase. This does not apply in cases where the product is not genuine.
Makita Handle Saw Features:
- Brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio
- Large integrated tool hanger provides convenience on the job site and fits 4" x 4" material
- LED charge level indicator displays approximate remaining battery power
- Enlarged depth scale with a rubberized lever for maximum operator convenience and accuracy
- Lightweight design with a magnesium base plate and blade case
- Retractable joist hook
- Rear handle design
- The soft start feature gradually increases speed to eliminate start up shock