Makita Cordless DRT50Z Brushless Router TrimmerMakita DRT50Z 18v is the first cordless Trimmer in the Makita range. This body-only version comes with a trimmer base giving you up to 40mm depth adjustment with fine control. Use a small brush with either nylon or brass bristles to reach into closed areas. With more torque at your disposal, less power is required for day-to-day use, adding to the efficiency of the motor and extending the product's overall lifetime as maintenance becomes less of an issue. Makita Cordless DRT50Z Brushless Router Trimmer has an efficient Makita BL™ Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life.
Makita 18V Router Body OnlyMakita BLTM Brushless Motor in the DRT50 18v LXT Router provides up to 50% more run time, improved power and rpm, and longer tool life. Makita 18V Router Body Only designed for a wide variety of cabinetry and woodworking applications, with a variable speed control dial (10,000 – 30,000 RPM) to adapt the speed to the operation, electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load, and a soft start feature for faster start-ups and improved accuracy.
Makita DRT50Z Router Trimmer Features
- 100% compatible with the Makita 18 volt Makstar range of LXT batteries up to 6.0Ah
- Variable speed control dial - 5 speed settings from 10,000 - 30,000 RPM (no load)
- Constant speed control - The speed control function provides the constant rotation speed regardless of load conditions
- Soft start - The soft-start function minimizes start-up shock, and makes the tool start smoothly
- Shaft lock for easy installation and removal of trimmer bit
- Includes dust port for attaching to Makita dust extractors
- Dual LED work light illuminates the workpiece - controlled by a switch