Makita DUB182Z Cordless BlowerMakita DUB182Z Cordless Blower Body Only the Makita DUB182Z LXT Blower is fitted with an ergonomically outlined handle with a rubberized delicate grasp that fits your hand impeccably to supply the most extreme control and consolation. With three air volume settings; low, medium, and high, and a vacuum function, when used with a dust bag. Lithium-ion batteries have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time. When used by a service engineer, the Makita DUB182Z Cordless Blower is the ideal tool for blowing away dust and cobwebs prior to work, supplied with a rubber nozzle as standard. Blowers weightless and are cheaper but gas blowers are more powerful and can get the job done faster. Grass that collects on top of the mower deck gets under the pulleys and wraps around the driveshafts.
Makita 18V BlowerMakita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Blower (model DUB182Z, instrument only) is a favorite on job sites and in workshops. It integrates cordless comfort with the excellent power-to-weight ratio of Makita's 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery technology. Makita 18V Blower is an excellent addition to every toolbox, tool case, or workshop. It is part of Makita's 18V Lithium-Ion range, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V lithium-ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the shortest loading times of their class, allowing them to spend more time running and less time charging.
Makita Blower Features
- Variable speed (0 18,000 RPM) for optimum speed control. The maximum air volume is 91 cm.
- Up to 12 minutes of continuous operation from a single charge at high speed.
- Compact and ergonomic design. Overall length: 20 3/4 inches long.
- Weighs only 3.9 pounds with a battery for reduced operator fatigue. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Rubberized soft grip handle for increased operator comfort.