Makita DUB362 Twin 18v Brushless Leaf Blower with 2 x 5ah Batteries & ChargerMakita DUB362 Brushless Leaf Blower is a 36v brushless DC motor powered by 2 x 18v batteries, making this the most powerful cordless blower in its class with a maximum air volume of 13.4 m³/min and a maximum air velocity of 54 m/sec.
Makita DUB362The motor of Makita DUB362 is brushless and therefore more efficient meaning a longer run time per battery charge of around 30% plus by running the 18v batteries in series they power the 36v motor giving mains power from a battery unit. Any combination of 3Ah, 4Ah, 5Ah, and 6Ah batteries can be used at the same time but the machine will stop running when either of the batteries is depleted, a dual fuel gauge indicates the remaining charge left in each battery.
Features of Makita Leaf Blower
- XPT (Extreme Protection Technology)
- Dual battery fuel gauge
- Lock-on function, with button operable from either side of the handle
- Constant speed control
- Best grip to frame angle provides optimum nozzle to ground angle for the efficient sweeping operation
- Developed as the most powerful cordless blower
- High air volume and speed delivered by a brushless motor
- Longer run time thanks to the brushless motor
- 6-stage air volume/velocity settings by dial with variable speed control by trigger
- 3-stage telescopic long nozzle with an adjustment range of 100mm
- Soft start
- Lightweight & compact for single-handed operation
- Low noise emissions