Makita DUC353Z 36V LXT Brushless Cordless 350mm ChainsawMakita DUC353Z Chainsaw from Makita runs on 2 x 18V batteries simultaneously giving effectively 36V of power comes supplied body only with saw chain, guide bar, guide bar cover and oil supply. The new Makita DUC353 is a best cordless chainsaw powered by two 18v Lithium-Ion LXT batteries. Coupled with a brushless motor the DUC353 produces 1100W to the chain which has a 14-inch cutting width. Mains power switch with auto power-off function automatically turns off the chainsaw after no activity for 1 minute. This means a fully charged 18V lithium-ion Battery will last almost twice as long as a product running on a standard motor.
Makita cordless chainsawIt includes a variable speed trigger and constant speed electronics which keep the motor speed the same even under load and a tool-less chain tension adjustment. The chainsaw is ideal for use in the backyard for cleaning and maintaining trees and gardens. Thanks to the oil level indicator you know in time when you need to top up the oil and with the automatic chain lubrication, the chain keeps running smoothly during use.
Makita 36V LXT Brushless Cordless Chainsaw Features:
- Brushless motor
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Constant speed control
- New adjustment lever for easier tool-less tension adjustment of saw chain
- Electric chain brake
- Kickback brake
- Oil Capacity Display
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Large separate-type metal spike bumper. Spike grips work-piece firmly to provide more control.
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication
- Lock-off lever
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Main power switch with auto power-off function