Makita DUP362Z Pruning ShearsMakita is the leading manufacturer of professional power tools on the market. Makita DUP362Z Pruning Shears is powered by two 18V Li-ion LXT slide-type batteries (not included), to supply energy to the 36V motor, to deliver up to 250 N of maximum cutting torque for increased cutting performance. Makita Pruning Shears are not compatible with G-Series batteries. The DUP362Z is equipped with a slim body, ideal for use in confined spaces, cuts smoothly, similar to a hand pruner, and has an extra sharp Japanese-made forged blade. The DUP362Z has a one-touch blade opening adjustment and a switch box to enable the user to turn the Pruning Shears on/off switch and to check the error indicator.
Makita DUP362Makita DUP362 is powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries, giving you 36V of power and runtime without having to leave the 18V base. The flexible blade opening helps you to change the blades based on branch size to maximize performance and runtime, while the 250N cutting torque allows you to cut through the hardest materials. The ergonomic handle style reduces consumer fatigue while the supportive backpack harness makes for all-day use. Makita DUP362 is ideal for vineyard pruning as well as general pruning in orchards, nurseries, and gardens. Our 18Vx2 range provides more power, rpm, and run-time while eliminating the need for gasoline. The best thing is that our 18Vx2 battery and charger lineup is completely compliant with all LXT batteries and chargers.
SIMILAR PRODUCTS OF MAKITA CORDLESS PRUNING SHEARSThere are various similar products that are available for Cordless Pruning Shears. One of them is 06008B2170. So, you can easily check this one out.
Cordless Pruning Shears Features
- Comfortable backpack harness – compact and maneuverable for use in tight spaces. Contoured to fit the body with the cord able to be routed either left or right for user preference
- Blade opening adjustment – blade opening is adjustable in 2 stages. Depending on the branch size. This has been designed to improve efficiency and runtime
- Ergonomically designed handle – slim body shear is highly maneuverable for use in tight spaces and designed with a finger guard for protection
- 36V (18Vx2) – powered by two 18V Lithium-Ion batteries provide the shear with increased power and longer run time
- XPT (extreme protection Technology) – provides protection from dust and dripping water making it ideal for outdoor use.
- Up to 84,000 cuts on 2x 6.0Ah batteries