Makita GN900SE 90MM Cordless Gas Framing Nailer
Makita 90 MM Gas Framing NailerMakita GN900SE 90MM is a cordless clipped head nailer designed for framing. It is powered by gas for efficient hose and cordless nailing, as well as 7.2v lithium-ion batteries for onboard electronics. The Makita 90MM Gas Framing Nailer uses Makita's tried and tested Lithium-ion 7.2v battery system with a 30 minute charging time, making it four times faster than the leading rival. Makita's LED low battery and error warning mechanism, as well as a shock-absorbing battery mounting, are standard on the GN900SE. It has an easy-to-see fast loading system. Nail guns make use of fasteners that are placed in long clips or collated in a paper or plastic bag.
Makita Gas Framing Nailer Features
- Easy Handling by using fuel gas as the power source, not using hoses and compressors.
- Dual-position hooks are convenient for hanging from rafter or steel pipe.
- Aggressive spikes allow for a firm grip on the material when firing.
- The air filter protects the cylinder from dirt and debris to prevent malfunction.
- Contact nose 5 stage depth adjustment and anti-slip contact are there.