Makita HR003GD101 Rotary Hammer, 40 V, Blue/Black
Makita HR003GD101 Rotary Hammer is a cordless SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer, powered by 40V Max Li-ion XGT battery to supply energy to the powerful 40V brushless motor, with variable speed controlled by trigger and constant speed control to automatically apply additional power to the brushless motor to maintain constant speed under load, to deliver up to 980 rpm, 5,000 bpm and 2.8 J impact energy.
Makita HR003GD101 is equipped with a one-touch sliding chuck for quick and easy bit installations and removals, reverse rotation, depth gauge for increased drilling consistency, and 3 operating modes for rotary only, rotary with hammer and hammer only.
Features of Makita Rotary Hammer
- Variable speed controlled by trigger and constant speed control
- One-touch sliding chuck
- Depth gauge
- 3 operating modes for rotary only, rotary hammer, and hammer only
- Torque limiter
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) and "Soft No Load" function
- SDS-Plus driving shank
- Maximum capacity in steel 13mm, wood 32mm, concrete 28mm, TCT core 54mm, and diamond core 65mm
- Slide switch with lock-on function
- Brushless motor
- Electric brake
- Twin LED job light
- Soft start
- Can be connected to dust extractor when used with dust collection cover, Auto-start wireless system (AWS): Chip 198900-7 required, sold separately
- Collet capacity 1/8" or 1/4"