MAKITA HR140DZ 10.8V CXT SLIDE SDS+ PLUS HAMMER DRILL BODY ONLYThe Makita HR140DZ is a 10.8V CXT SDS PLUS is a cordless hammer drill powered by a new CXT 10.8V slide Li-ion battery. It weighs only 2.0 Kg. This 4.0Ah battery attached and is still a compact tool at only 250mm overall length. It is also suitable for drilling without impact in wood, metal, ceramic, and plastic. Makita HR140DZ Rotary Hammer Drill has 2 mode operations, Rotary Only and Rotary Hammer for a wide range of applications. It is vibration-absorbing housing and a soft rubber grip for vibration absorption. The HR140Z is suitable for both horizontal and vertical applications. The compact size and lower weight mean reduced fatigue for operators, especially for overhead applications. Additional features of Makita cordless hammer drill tools include a vibration-absorbing handle that moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort, as well as a variable speed trigger, built-in L.E.D. light, and one-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes.
Similar Products of MAKITA HR140DZ SLIDE SDS+ PLUS Hammer DrillThere are various other similar products of Hammer drill such as M18BH-0, M18CHX-0, DCH333NT, DHR202Z, 0611903R7F, and many more.
MAKITA HR140DZ SLIDE SDS+ PLUS HAMMER DRILL FEATURES:
- Makita built variable speed motor delivers 0-850 RPM, 0-4,900 BPM, and 1.0 joules of impact energy for faster drilling
- Weighs only 2.6 Kg with a battery for reduced operator fatigue
- 2-Mode operation for "Rotation Only" or "Hammering with Rotation"
- A variable speed trigger enables the user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility.
- No Load Speed: 0 - 850 rpm