The Makita DMR112 DAB radio is the latest in the successful range of radios from Makita and the first that features both DAB and Bluetooth connectivity. A compact AM/FM radio, ideal for those occasions when a tough, no-nonsense sound system is the ideal companion to accompany the working day. The DMR112 is compatible with the Makita 18v LXT and 10.8v/12v MAX CXT Lithium-Ion range of batteries.
It can also be powered by AC mains when battery power is not available. A USB port is also included for charging a mobile device battery. On each side of the radio, there is a good-sized loudspeaker that will provide high-quality sound and there is also an AUX-IN jack & AC adaptor jack. The Makita DMR112 DAB Radio has a retractable handle grip for ease of carrying and a flexible antenna. The digital push-button channel selection system rapidly gets you to your chosen listening destination; a single rotating control adjusts the sound volume.
Types of Makita Radio
- Makita DMR202 10.8 18V Job Site Speaker With Bluetooth
- DMR200 10.8 18V Job Site Speaker With Bluetooth
- DMR112 18V LXT CXT DAB-DAB+FM Job Site Radio With Bluetooth
- Makita DMR109W 10.8-18V LXT-CXT Li-Ion DAB Job Site Radio White
- DMR109 10.8-18V LXT-CXT Li-Ion Job Site Blue Radio
- MAKITA DMR108B LXT-CXT AM-FM Bluetooth Job Site Radio Black
- DMR108 LXT-CXT AM-FM Bluetooth Job Site Radio
- DMR107 10.8V-18V LXT-CXT AM-FM Job Site Radio
- Makita DMR107W 10.08-18V LXT-CXT AM/FM Job Site White Radio
- Makita DMR106 Jobsite Radio With Bluetooth And USB Charger Blue
The backlight of the display can be adjusted. To access the mode, rotate the Volume / Tuning Control / Select knob/button to scroll through the advanced setting until the “Backlight” screen appears. Click and release the Volume / Tuning Control / Select knob / button. To activate or disable the backlight function, rotate the Volume / Tuning Control / Select knob/button and press and release the Volume / Tuning Control / Select knob/button to confirm the setting.
Display modes – FM
Your radio has a range of display options for FM radio mode. Click and release the Info button to cycle through the various options.
- Program station: Indicates the name of the station being listened to.
- Radio text: Indicates text messages such as new items, etc.
- Program type: Indicates the type of station Being listened to such as Pop, Classic, News, etc.
- Time & date: Indicates the current time and date.
- Frequency: Indicates the frequency of the FM signal
If your radio does not work properly or if there are missing or incomplete digits on the screen, perform the following procedure.
- Press and release the Advanced setting button.
- Rotate the Control Volume, Tuning, Select knob, button until the screen displays “Factory reset.” Click and release the Setting Volume, Tuning Control, Select Knob, Button.
- Choose “Yes” or “No” to rotate the Volume, Tuning Control, Select knob-button. Select “Yes” by pressing the Volume, Tuning Control, Select knob-button and complete reset.
Toptopdeal is a famous online store to buy Makita cordless radio from the UK. We hope you will enjoy the article.