Toptopdeal is the famous online store to buy Makita SDS Hammer Drill from the UK. The Makita HR166DZ features an efficient brushless DC motor for higher productivity. These 36V cordless combination hammers feature compatibility with both Makita 36V-2.6Ah Li-ion battery BL3626 and 36V-2.2Ah Li-ion battery BL3622A. Brushless 3-function SDS plus hammer drill.
There are 2 operation modes, hammering with rotation or rotation and the HR166DZ has excellent maneuverability achieved by the in-line grip and ideal gravity point close to handling for easy machine thrust. The rotary hammer is capable of driving up to 16mm maximum in concrete, 10mm maximum in steel and 13mm maximum in wood.
Types of Makita SDS Hammer Drill
- Makita HR166DZ 10.8V CXT SLIDE SDS+ Plus Hammer Drill
- Makita HR140DZ 10.8V CXT SLIDE SDS+ Plus Hammer Drill
- DHR400ZKU 36V LXT Brushless SDS-Max Rotary Hammer Drill In Carry Case
- Makita DHR281ZJ 36V Brushless SDS + Rotary Hammer Drill Body With Quick Change Chuck In Case
- DHR280ZJ 36V Brushless SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill Case
- Makita DHR264ZJ 36V SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill Body Quick Change Chuck With Case
- DHR264Z 36V SDS+ Li-Ion Rotary Hammer
- DHR263ZJ 36V SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill With Makpac Connector Case
- DHR243Z 18V LXT SDS+ Brushless 24mm Rotary Hammer Drill
- Makita DHR242Z 18V SDS+ Brushless 24mm Rotary Hammer Drill
- Makita DHR202Z 18V LXT Li-Ion Cordless SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill
- DHR171Z 18V LXT SDS+ Brushless 17mm Rotary Hammer Drill
Brushless motor delivers 0-680 RPM, 0-4,800 IPM and 1.2 Joules of impact energy for faster drilling. This means a fully charged 18v lithium-ion battery will last almost twice as long as a product running on a standard motor. Brushless combination hammer powered by 18 V Lithium-ion battery, lightweight, with the three-mode operation for rotation only/hammering with rotation/or hammering only for multiple applications. Makita Brushless tools bring with them greater productivity, as not only do they last longer but they charge faster, thanks to the power of lithium-ion and it’s unique 22 minute charge time from empty.
Constant speed control
Makita SDS Hammer Drill Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load. It’s also Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy. The soft-start feature suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy while the variable speed function enables the user to match the speed to the application.
LED job light
The single light LED job light aids visibility in low lighting to provide a far more productive working day and it has a one-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes.
Makita SDS Hammer Drill has a soft start operation to ensure a smooth and even starts every time and the torque limiter stops the drill when the bit hits against reinforcements.