Makita XSF03Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Drywall ScrewdriverFor drywall contractors, Makita XSF03Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Drywall Screwdriver is a game-changer. It's powered by a Makita brushless motor for improved power and speed, as well as longer tool life. The 18V Drywall Screwdriver can be set to lock-on mode using the exclusive Push Drive Technology, so the motor only starts when the fastener is engaged for a quieter work environment and to save battery power. This provides a quieter working space for contractors while also saving battery power.
Makita drywall screwdriver 18VThe electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application. Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is designed for increased dust and water resistance for service in harsh job site environments, giving it additional longevity. It is suitable for sheetrock installation, metal framing, subfloor installation, backer board installation, and decking applications.
Makita cordless drywall screwdriver features:
- BL Motor delivers 0-4,000 RPM to handle a variety of drywall and framing applications
- Push Drive Technology - in lock-on mode the motor starts only when the fastener is engaged for a quieter work environment and to save battery power
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application